GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) & PECR (PRIVACY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS REGULATION)
- We will NEVER share with or sell your data to any 3rd parties
- We will do our best to ensure your personal information is accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Please do contact us if you want to update your details
- We will never disclose your details unless required to do so legitimately by law. For example, a request from the ICO
- We will not send you marketing messages via cold calls, automated calls, texts or fax
- We will contact you regarding current or potential projects as necessitated by the project
- Under PECR we might contact you by HTML email with news and updates, which we have identified as the most unobtrusive way to contact you. We will never contact you with marketing communications more than once a calendar month and only if:
- we have a pre-existing professional, or personal, relationship with you
- we have a financial or contractual agreement with you
- that we believe the information is of genuine and legitimate interest
- we believe that the information is useful or relevant to your job role
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.